OakTree Law attorneys> are trained in many facets of California law. From bankruptcy filings to loan modifications to estate planning, we provide comprehensive legal representation. Our experience is your resource.
Our Los Angeles bankruptcy attorneys are here to help clients throughout Los Angeles County & Orange County, including Long Beach, Anaheim, Santa Ana, Irvine, Huntington Beach, Glendale, Riverside, San Fernando Valley & more! Contact us or call 800-535-1627 if you have questions concerning your property or your assets.
A Helping Hand
We offer warm client service and rock solid principles. Depending on your case, we can suggest any number of legal approaches to protect your family’s interests.
- Bankruptcy Law: Sometimes a fresh start is needed to take back control of your finances.
- Business & Civil Litigation: Our Los Angeles bankruptcy lawyers can advice you and your business with a broad range of legal matters.
- Estate Planning:: If you have assets that need protection, our Los Angeles estate planning attorneys can help you draft wills, living trusts, health care directives & more.
- Foreclosure Defense: When you’re at risk of default or being threatened with foreclosure, it’s important to take the initiative.
- Notary Services:: We can notarize a wide range of documents, like adoptions, affidavits, deeds, trusts & more.
- Personal Injury:: If you have been injured due to the negligence of someone else, our Los Angeles personal injury attorneys are here to help.
- Real Estate Law: We can guide you through the complexities of any real estate transaction.
- Trust and Will Law: A well-planned estate offers a smoother transition for your loved ones.
Fill out our free evaluation form. We will consider the specifics of your case immediately. Within 24 hours, you will receive a customized strategy to protect your rights and assets.
Protecting Families in Los Angeles and Orange County
Whether you need an ally to consult or legal representation throughout the duration of your case, we’re here to help. Contact us or call 800-535-1627.