Orange County Bankruptcy Attorneys
Skilled Bankruptcy and Foreclosure Lawyers serving Los Angeles & Orange County
At OakTree Law, our Los Angeles bankruptcy attorneys focus on helping clients with financial difficulties, whether they are homeowners who are upside down on a second mortgage, denied a modification of their mortgage loan, or they are overcome by credit card or other debt.
Why let Oaktree Law provide legal support?
- Highly experienced and professional legal team
- A+ rated by the Better Business Bureau
- Listed in TopLawPractices and hg.org
- AV® rated by Martindale-Hubbell®
- 100% committed to client satisfaction
- Listed among 10 Best Debt and TopLawPractices
Our clients may be facing hardship due to economic forces that have reduced the value of their home to less than what is owed on their mortgage. They may have unexpectedly lost their jobs or been overwhelmed by medical debt as a result of a family member’s illness. Or they may have had a business that failed. Often times, they have tried to change the situation with no success, attempting to negotiate with their bank, credit card company or other creditors, but have not achieved results.
Debt and mortgage relief with a difference
The attorneys at OakTree Law focus their practice entirely on helping our clients find the best debt relief options based on each client’s individual circumstances. Options such as bankruptcy, foreclosure, loan modification and mortgage litigation can help homeowners and others who are burdened by debt to obtain a fresh start.
At OakTree Law, every client is assigned an attorney who conducts an individual consultation and a thorough evaluation of the client’s individual financial circumstances. We offer debt and credit counseling and offer options based on each client’s own financial and family situation. Our Orange County bankruptcy attorneys are committed to helping you understand your rights and the laws that apply to your legal matter.
To learn more about OakTree Law and the promises we make to each and every one of our clients, click here. But don’t just take our word for it – hear from our clients by reading some of their testimonials.
Foreclosure and bankruptcy options
Although the law provides options to help protect families threatened with financial hardship or foreclosure, most people are unaware of their rights. Lenders, debt collectors and other creditors count on this lack of knowledge and can use it to take advantage of homeowners and debtors. Even some law firms and credit repair companies don’t provide viable results for clients.
Lenders and debt collectors utilize all the resources available to them. Now you can do the same to combat your financial difficulties.
Working with OakTree Law provides you with several options, including:
- Foreclosure Defense: If you owe more than the current value of your home, we have all the tools and resources to help you save it.
- Loan Modification: To keep your home, it’s essential that your hardship be documented accurately, that paperwork is complete, and that the new terms ensure long-term debt relief.
- Bankruptcy: If you’re in serious debt, there are bankruptcy available for different income levels and situations to help you make a new start.
- Mortgage Litigation: If you haven’t had success obtaining a modification of your existing loan, we may be able to help you challenge your bank or lender’s claims.
- Estate Planning, Wills and Trusts: If you’re facing financial difficulties, we may be able to help you structure your will or estate plan to protect some of your assets for future generations.
We can help determine the most appropriate methods to defend your assets.
Los Angeles Foreclosure Lawyers Who Stand Beside You
There are no “hard sell” tactics here – we provide you with the options and quote a fee up front. You choose how you would like to proceed. We’ll stay with you every step of the way, even working with you personally to obtain the information and documents you need to prove your case. We are always available to answer your questions at any time throughout the process.
We believe in the solutions we provide to our clients and are passionate about helping those struggling with debt-related issues to resolve those issues so that they can start a new chapter of their lives. And if we can’t help you, we’ll let you know that, too – and tell you what we think your next step should be, with or without our help.
If you are seeking solutions to significant debt and threats against your home, contact us or call 800-535-1627 to talk with an Oak Tree Law attorney today and get a new perspective on your financial challenges.