Oaktree Law: Los Angeles & Orange County Litigation Attorneys — Bankruptcy, Civil & Business Litigation, Foreclosure, Real Estate, Personal Injury & ,More
Buena Park, located in Orange County, California, lies just 24 miles from downtown Los Angeles. The city has a population of over 80,000 and is home to Knott’s Berry Farm, a large theme park with roller coasters, water rides, and a replica of a ghost town. The city is also home to a championship golf course, Los Coyotes Country Club, and Ralph B. Clark Regional Park with nature trails, a geology museum, and an amphitheater. Interstate 5 is one of three major highways connecting Buena Park with surrounding cities.
Who Is OakTree Law?
Our law firm represents bankruptcy, business litigation, estate planning, foreclosure, and personal injury clients throughout Los Angeles and Orange County. We provide debt relief options including several types of bankruptcy. If you’re in need of a foreclosure attorney or a personal injury attorney in Buena Park, our attorney will evaluate your case, work with you, and educate you on the law and applicable legal approaches. You can always depend on us to protect your rights and assets and stick to our initial up-front quote.
Debt and financial difficulties don’t have to take over your life. We can offer a helping hand whether you’re drowning in credit card debt, are facing foreclosure, or repossession of a vehicle. Bankruptcy has been stigmatized, but it can be extremely helpful and get you back on your financial feet. Here are some bankruptcy options we offer clients in Buena Park:
- Chapter 7 Bankruptcy: An option if credit card debt, back taxes going back three years or more, and medical bills have you barely treading water. Once we file, collections calls, wage garnishments, and other actions to get you to pay up will cease. If you find yourself with little or no dispensable income or your debt exceeds half your annual income, bankruptcy can help get your life back together.
- Chapter 11 Bankruptcy: Can stop foreclosure, keep companies in business, and help owners of a sole proprietorship, partnership, or corporation retain control. Our bankruptcy lawyer in Buena Park can work out a payment plan. Although you must still pay back your debt, Chapter 11 bankruptcy gives you full administrative rights and powers. You are your own fiduciary. This filing is primarily for high-income and high-net-worth individuals.
- Chapter 13 Bankruptcy: Suited for individuals with a good salary but strapped thin with debt. We can devise a three- to five-year payment plan based on your monthly income. The foreclosure process stops immediately, so you and your family can remain on your property. This bankruptcy option is often used by those with multiple properties, struggling to pay a second mortgage, and who can benefit from additional time to pay off loans and other debts.
- Chapter 20 Bankruptcy: If you’re head-high in unsecured and secured debt, you can file for Chapter 20 bankruptcy, which combines Chapter 13 and Chapter 7. Your unsecured debt may be discharged while your secured debts, such as a mortgage loan, can be moved to a more affordable payment plan. Approval is based on a court decision that assesses your ability to meet such financial obligations and work in good faith to do so.
Other Legal Services
- Business & Civil Litigation: Business disputes may arise in real estate, construction, or any type of matter involving a corporation or partnership. Our business litigation attorney in Buena Park can provide you with legal support for cases of fraud, wrongful termination, insurance bad faith, breach of contract, breach of fiduciary duty, and theft of trade secrets. After evaluating the facts of your case, we can decide how to litigate, best resolve your disputes, and decide whether to pursue a settlement or trial.
- Estate Planning: Our attorneys can help you decide what will happen to your assets following your death or incapacitation. A solid estate plan can help your beneficiaries a great deal in the long run. You can rely on our estate planning attorney in Buena Park to draft a will or create a revocable living trust that can be revised at a later date. We can help you with a durable power of attorney or advance health care directive as well.
- Foreclosure: We provide foreclosure defense if a lender is threatening to force the sale of your home. If you’ve defaulted on your mortgage loan, our foreclosure attorney in Buena Park can assess your situation and consider various options, such as loan modification in which the bank approves of changes like lowering monthly payments. We can help you with Chapter 7 bankruptcy to give you more time or arrange a short sale negotiation. OakTree Law also provides mortgage litigation for a more aggressive defense against foreclosure.
- Personal Injury: Car, truck, motorcycle, and bicycle accidents are just some areas we specialize in. We also represent clients injured in slip and fall, defective product, dog bite, and medical malpractice accidents as well. One serious injury can leave you unable to work and earn an income, while medical bills along with your other daily expenses contribute to your financial burden. Skilled at reviewing the facts and negotiating with insurance companies, we can fight to get you financial compensation to cover your damages.
- Real Estate Law: Real estate transactions in Buena Park can be expensive and complex. We offer legal solutions for contract negotiations, contract review, property purchases and sales, real estate closings, residential/commercial leasing, title review, and dealing with landlord-tenant disputes and evictions. Our team is experienced fighting for the rights of Buena Park homeowners and business owners.
Contact OakTree Law Today
If you need a Buena Park bankruptcy attorney or are facing foreclosure, a business dispute, or considering a personal injury lawsuit, OakTree Park is prepared to assess your situation and craft a legal plan of action that considers your individual circumstances. Large amounts of debt or even a disagreement with a will or trust don’t have to go unchecked. We educate, counsel, and work with clients to find effective legal solutions. For a free evaluation, contact us online or call 562-219-29679 today.