Trusted Real Estate Attorney Serving Los Angeles
Did some property owner perpetrate some form of fraud against you? If you were the victim of real estate fraud, the only option is to retain the services of an experienced Los Angeles real estate attorney to fight back.
You are not alone and you could recover financial damages for the harm done to you.
Oaktree Law specializes in protecting the rights of those who have been defrauded or abused as homeowners. We have earned an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau because we constantly empathize with our clients and take all necessary legal steps to set things right.
You can trust us to always inform you of your rights and fight hard to protect them. Your home and your finances are of unique importance—work with a law firm who appreciates this and protects what matters to you.
Protect Your Rights & Your Property
Transactions involving real property can be a complex process, and you should be aware of all that is going on surrounding your purchase rather than simply relying on your broker or real estate agent to point you in the right directions. Keeping in touch with an Orange County real estate lawyer from Oaktree Law can go a long way to making sure you are not taken advantage of.
Our firm is fully aware of schemes to defraud you such as:
- Bait and switch — tricking someone into signing documents without being aware they are in reality singing over the transfer to their home.
- False credentials — victimization by someone claiming to be a real estate agent or broken but having no proper credentials.
- Fraudulent listing agreements — not listing a property according to relevant California law.
- Mortgage fraud — a real estate broker or realtor who offers dishonest interest rates, misleading contracts, or unfair payment terms.
- Phantom help scam — a company which promises help for homeowners in avoiding foreclosure by negotiating with a bank, but in reality does nothing.
- Title transfer — misleading victims of foreclosure fraud into signing over the title to their home
- Don’t let anyone take advantage of you — get aggressive representation from a highly-trained Orange County real estate attorney as soon as you can. Your home is worth protecting!
Give Oaktree Law a call today and set up a consultation at no cost to you — (562) 219-2979!